Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Sketching Cats

Eh, I'm just fooling around with some cat drawings. Just gearing up, looking for a "look". Happy with these. Just searching for something. Will need a cat for something coming up. eh. I need a fish too.

I was just reading my friend's web journal & I'm feeling blessed that I dont have to brave the real world. It sounds tough out there. I can barely go to the supermarket w/o wanting to run out screaming let alone show up to a 925. Christ! It's BAD out there.

I'm enjoying a 6 pack of Wicked Ale after going thru a few 6-packs of Pumpkin Ale. I want to sleep but it's early.

I should be coloring but I'm not, I'm thinking of cats.

I just got a bunch of books in the mail. Good timing. I've had nothing but old MAD & Cracked to read for the last few days. Seperate Reality, Frog Pajamas, Fierce Invalids, American Gods & Stardust.

No comments: